THE MOST IMPORTANT HOSPITALITY EVENT IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE
- 27-28 NOVEMBER 2017, SOFITEL WARSAW VICTORIA -
TWO-DAY FORUM FOR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND BEST PRACTICES EXCHANGE
Hotel Trends Poland&CEE is an unique, two-day event for hotel industry, which brings together in one place all the decision-makers of hotel industry in Poland – owners, boards of operating companies, hotels managers, representatives of development companies and investment funds, as well as leading suppliers of products and services for the hospitality and tourism.
Hotel Trends Poland&CEE is an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss business on the highest level. The leading Polish and international hotel experts and well recognized executives with long-standing, successful professional practice will take part in the panel discussions, debates and workshops during the newest edition of the conference. They will promote an open dialogue, cooperation and exchange of knowledge as a solution to transform issues into opportunities, create innovations and develop the industry.
The topics of panels and sessions will bring up not only with the general industry trends – we expect discussions around such issues as:
- Situation on the market, strategic changes, new trends, concepts, opportunities, and challenges
- Recent market trends encroaching on the Polish and global market
- The most interesting new hotel investments in Poland
- Revenue and profit maximization
- Global hotel chains about the new plans for Poland
- Cyber security at the hotel
- Hotel F&B concept as an important element of diversification on a competitive hotel market.
Glamorous Gala banquet and the announcement of the Hotelier of the Year 2017 Winners will be held at the end of the first day of Hotel Trends Poland&CEE.
The last edition of conference was attended by almost 70 national and foreign experts, as well as over 400 of the key decision makers in the Polish hotel industry
The previous editions of the Hotel Trends Poland&CEE gathered a total of more than 1,400 international and national industry executives, representatives of leading world hotel brands, as well as the owners and directors of chains and independent hotels from Poland.
The participants of Hotel Trends Poland&CEE not only shared their knowledge and experience in the different business areas and were looking for the answers for the key industry issues, but also actively built contacts and conducted business talks.
Here, at Hotel Trends Poland&CEE, meet all the most important representatives of the hotel industry
- Hot Topics: presentations and speeches related to the major challenges for the sector - - Exchange of opinions and experiences - - Scenarios for the future - - Building a network of industry contacts - - Knowledge and inspiration - - Innovative ideas and strategies - - Practical solutions -
JOIN THE ELITE GROUP OF INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS FROM POLAND AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
- Gain valuable knowledge from Polish and foreign speakers - - Check out the latest trends in hotel and tourism business - - Take part in discussions and debates about the direction of the industry development -
MAKE NEW CONTACTS, MEET NEW BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- The unrivalled evening reception – Gala banquet and announcement of Hotelier of The Year 2017 winners - - Two networking lunches - - An exhibition where the industry suppliers will showcase the latest products and services -